You and your guests will be enchanted by romantic Georgian architecture and ten acres of gardens and lawns here at Burnham Beeches Hotel. But it is our warm, gracious hospitality and unparalleled attention to detail that will make your wedding celebration an affair to remember.
Burnham Beeches Hotel was originally built in 1727 as a hunting lodge in what was then part of Windsor Great Park. The house afforded rest to the Royal hunting parties before resuming the chase. In 1737 the English Poet Thomas Gray visited his uncle, who owned the house, and was inspired to write his “Elegy in a Country Churchyard”. Later, the house, known as Cant’s Hill, became the property of the Clifton Brown family; famous for their association with the Palace of Westminster. Today, it’s an elegant four star hotel ideally located in 10 acres of beautiful gardens and manicured lawns in a peaceful setting only minutes from the M4/M40, Burnham railway station and Windsor town centre. The hotel boasts 80 bedrooms in a variety of styles most with air–conditioning and all with access to wireless internet. Burnham Beeches Hotel offers a complete wedding planning service that includes a dedicated Wedding Coordinator who will assist in planning your event. Your Wedding Coordinator will work with you before your event and on the day to help ensure that your wedding is wonderfully memorable.
- Leisure facilities including spa, swimming pool, jacuzzi & sauna
- 10 acres of lawn, perfect for pictures & reception drinks
- 150 car parking spaces (no charge for parking)
- Windsor Suite is fully air conditioned
- 80 bedrooms (various bedroom types available)
- Windsor Suite can hold 120 guests for sit down meal & 180 guests for evening reception
- Exclusive use of Windsor Suite & Chiltern Bar & Lounge included in the packages for all weddings
- Windsor Suite finished in a Laura Ashley Design
- 2 Suites to choose from for honeymoon suite included in packages
- 3 wedding package to choose from
- Minimum numbers of 50 people for wedding packages
- Bespoke package available
Grove Rd, Burnham, Slough SL1 8DP