Aldwick Estate Wedding Venue
An exquisite English vineyard, overlooked by the Mendip Hills and set amidst beautiful countryside, Aldwick Estate is a charming wedding venue in the heart of rural North Somerset. Home to Aldwick Wines, the venue, in all its splendour, is exclusive and secluded, boasting two beautiful stone barns licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies. A delightful and alluring setting, it is as stunning inside as it is outside, with the New Barn offering exposed timber beams, an oak-floored reception area, atmospheric bricked-walled bar and panoramic views of the countryside. With Aldwick’s dedicated team always on hand to extend attentive, friendly support, couples can rest assured that their big day will exceed expectations.
- Unique venue set in an exquisite English Vineyard
- Home of Aldwick Wines. International and national award-winning English wine. You and your guests can enjoy Aldwick Wine, made from grapes grown on-site.
- Complimentary use of our Forge Apartment.
- Guest accommodation. Three en-suite King rooms and an en-suite Family room.
- Experienced in-house caterers, Taste Buds Catering. Food freshly prepared onsite using local produce.
Where privacy and seclusion are valued, along with easy access from the M4/M5, Bristol Airport and Bristol Temple Meads, Aldwick Estate is ideal. Convenient complimentary parking.