Now a fully licensed wedding venue, the M Shed in Bristol's Wapping Wharf, we have the perfect backdrop for your upcoming celebrations. With panoramic views across the harbour side and city you can say your I Do’s in style.
M Shed is a world-class cultural landmark set on the harbour side in the heart of Bristol. Formally a 1950’s transit shed of the same name, the building and infamous cranes that you still see at the Museum today were used to load and unload ships & railway wagons delivering precious cargo into the City.
- Capacity for 180 seated guests
- Be announced into your Wedding Breakfast whilst you are being crane lifted by the infamous M Shed cranes.
- Room decor and band or DJ's available
- Delicious food made with local, sustainable and ethical ingredients
- Terrace overlooking the harbour
- Exclusive panoramic views of the harbour and Bristol City
- Exclusive hire available
Princes Wharf, Wapping Rd, Bristol BS1 4RN