Situated in Truro, Cornwall, The Barn at Pengelly is a countryside wedding venue opening in May 2021. Brimming with rural-meets-refined charm, this getaway is nestled amid 500 acres of natural beauty. The tranquil ponds and sprawling greenery complement its rustic aesthetic, while the interior's eye-catching decor contributes an elegant touch. Complete with luxurious on-site accommodation and delightful event spaces, this Cornish refuge has all the elements for an unforgettable wedding.
Whether you are looking to host an intimate or large-scale celebration, The Barn at Pengelly has you covered. Situated just 5 miles from Truro and minutes from the A30, there is on-site accommodation that sleeps 21, camping with shower facilities and a unique bridal cabin for the couple. You can hold your ceremony inside or on the outside terrace, an open-air setting that boasts stunning views of the bucolic surroundings. Equipped with bathrooms, a commercial kitchen, and a well-stocked rustic bar, the barn has been designed to inspire creativity, and soon-to-be newlyweds are free to adapt its style to suit their aesthetic preferences.
- Unique luxury bridal cabin included in venue hire
- Fully stocked bar and bar staff available
- Prices start from just £2,000
- Outdoor games and entertainment included
- Commercial kitchen with preferred caterers
- Camping with shower facilities
- Licenced for indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Stunning ceiling-to-floor glass entrance foyer
- Capacity for up to 300 seated guests / 400 evening guests
- Set within 500 acres of Cornish farmland overlooking serene ponds
5 minutes from Truro Minutes off the A30