Runa Farm, is an intensely rustic inspired hotel, country pub and wedding venue quite unlike any other, combining natural rural beauty with cool Balearic vibes. It is brought to you by the creators behind two of the North East’s premier, multi-award award-winning, wedding venues – Newton Hall and Le Petit Chateau.
Sharing the same high standards as these highly-praised venues but embodying its own unique look and spirit, Runa Farm brings authentic White Isle style and glamour to a secluded County Durham beauty spot, offering a completely fresh wedding approach to those whose hearts beat to an alternative rustic rhythm. Exclusive to couples on their special day, Runa Farm can deliver a full-on festival farm wedding complete with open-air vows, live music and outdoor dining, or chic, Mediterranean style celebrations laced with Ibizan elegance…as well as everything else that’s in between!
- The Runa Farm Chapel is the hidden gem of the farm – entirely unique and unlike any other north east wedding ceremony venue – with its ornate tented ceiling, smooth polished stone walls and shimmering lanterns delivering an ethereal and romantic experience.
- The Old Barn is where the eating, drinking, and merriment takes place. A fabulous timber and exposed stone building brimming with character, flanked on two sides by picture-perfect private terraces that will transport guests to the Mediterranean in an instant.
- Brides and grooms can even take their ‘I dos’ outdoors – and open-air wedding ceremonies don’t get any more romantically unique than what Runa Farm has to offer.
- Memorable food to be shared and enjoyed is the heart and soul of Runa Farm with our chefs creating remarkable feasts influenced by their County Durham surroundings, using the very best of what’s available from the fields, kitchen garden and other like-minded local producers.
- All our accommodation is individually designed to put the luxe into luxury, with irresistible charms like private gardens, secluded terraces, and hot tubs.
This luxurious, laid back retreat is located in Barnard Castle, County Durham.