Ashdown Park is a beautiful country house hotel set in the heart of the Ashdown Forest in East Sussex. It offers luxurious accommodation, excellent food, extensive gardens and parkland, and superb leisure facilities including an 18-hole, par 3, golf course and spa, it’s a delightful place to relax and unwind.
Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club, East Sussex enjoys a spectacular setting, with immaculate lawns, carp-filled lake and 186 acres of parkland. The interior has been totally refurbished, offering elegant banqueting suites for up to 150 guests and providing idyllic surroundings for the most important day of your life. As a venue Ashdown Park provides a fairytale setting for a wedding, with spectacular grounds for photography. The magnificent Richard Towneley Suite is a former chapel, which retains many of the original features, including beautiful stained glass windows.
- Four red star hotel in the top 200 in UK
- 2 rosette cuisine
- Civil licence
- Beautiful Richard Towneley Suite for numbers up to 150
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- Choice of luxury packages to include wedding breakfast, toastmaster and honeymoon suite
- 186 acres of stunning parkland grounds
- 106 luxurious bedrooms and suites
- Helicopter Landing Pad
- Beauty Treatment Rooms with an extensive range of beauty treatments
- Tennis courts, croquet and jogging trails
- 18 hole par 3 golf course
- Luxury country club with indoor pool
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, near Forest Row, East Sussex On A22 towards Eastbourne through East Grinstead and Forest Row. At Wych Cross turn left and Ashdown Park Hotel is situated ¾ mile on right hand side. Gatwick Airport is about 25 minutes from the hotel, and transportation can be arranged through the Concierge Desk.