Firle Place is a beautiful, private country Estate at the foot of the South Downs close to Lewes in East Sussex.
Firle Place is a beautiful, private country estate in the picturesque village of Firle, nestled at the foot of the South Downs. Firle Place offers exclusive weddings within the estate with a choice of private grounds for a marquee style wedding, or in The Georgian Riding School, a stunning barn-style building. All wedding reception areas come with extensive, private grounds and are accessed via a stunning driveway through the Estate.
- Firle Place is a private estate which has been with the Gage family for centuries
- The 2020 film of Jane Austen's novel Emma was filmed at Firle Place
- Firle Place is in the South Downs National Park
- Channel 4's Bake Off Professionals has been filmed at Firle for the last four years
- We never hold two weddings on the same day promising our couples exclusivity
Firle Place, Firle, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 6NS 1o minutes from Lewes, 20 minutes from Brighton with mainline trains into nearby Lewes and Glynde 30 mins from Gatwick Airport and close to the A27 which connects to the A23/M23.