Prepare to fall in love with the 200 year old Barn at Maylands, a truly unrivalled wedding venue located between Romford & Brentwood
Imagine holding your special day within a 200-year old barn, with its original exposed beams, large open fireplace and many original features. The Brasserie Restaurant offers an intimate setting for your ceremony, while the Main Hall promises a fantastic backdrop for your wedding breakfast. Welcome your guests with Champagne on the large veranda and enjoy breath-taking views over the course and the beautiful surrounding countryside. We can take care of everything, leaving you free to focus on the most special day of your life.
- We are licenced to hold civil ceremonies
- We can accommodate from 20 – 105 guests for a seated and served wedding breakfast but up to 200 for a party style function
- We can build a package and/or menu tailored just for you
- Apart from a Sunday, we are licenced until Midnight
- Special offers apply for remaining dates for 2016/2017
Maylands Golf Club is very accessible and easy to find, only a few hundred yards west of Junction 28 of the M25, located between Romford & Brentwood. For satellite navigation purposes, our postcode is RM3 0AZ. Directions From the M25 Leave the motorway at junction 28 and take the A12 westbound towards Romford. The turning for Maylands is on the right, only a few hundred yards from the M25.