Keavil House Hotel
Keavil House Hotel is a beautiful award winning country house hotel wedding venue in Fife, 2 miles west of Dunfermline and just 20 minutes drive from Edinburgh.
Keavil House Hotel enjoys an excellent reputation for the high quality of its wedding celebrations; a reputation earned from many years of providing professional, individual and special wedding days and memories. The hotel is situated in 12 acres of extensive landscaped gardens which provide the perfect backdrop for wedding photography and of course drinks on the lawns. Your service is unique and can be small and intimate in one of our private dining rooms or, on a grander scale, in one of our stunning wedding suites. It’s even possible to hold your ceremony outside in our beautiful, secluded gardens. Whatever you decide, our wedding co-ordinators will help with every detail enabling you to relax. “Absolutely incredible venue to have our special day. The staff go above and beyond to ensure they meet your vision and make your dream wedding a reality. Nothing was too much hassle and all our requests were granted. Our guests are still commenting on the lovely food, rooms and staff”. Late wedding availability – book your wedding for any date in 2019 for just £3600 for 50 all day guests and take advantage of complimentary ceremony room hire and 2 bedrooms for the night of your wedding. Saves you up to £1000.
- Winner of International Quality Award for the last 10 years running
- Wedding Venue Presentation - the last Thursday of each month
- Top Rated Wedding Venue in Scotland 2016 on WeddingDates
- Top Rated Wedding Venue in Fife 2017 on WeddingDates
- Top Rated Wedding Venue in Scotland 2018 on WeddingDates
- All inclusive weddings for only £3,800 for 50 all day guests - complimentary ceremony room hire and 2 bedrooms for 2019 weddings
Located in Crossford, 2 miles west of Dunfermline, only minutes from the motorway network and just 25 minutes drive from Edinburgh.