As you travel along the tree lined driveway and catch your first glimpse of the elegant 17th century Highfield Park, you'll know you've arrived somewhere special. Set in 35 acres of countryside, this beautiful mansion is the perfect backdrop for any occasion.
Whether it's an outdoor civil ceremony or indoor reception, the day is yours. We believe no two weddings should ever be the same, if you are looking for inspiration, we can provide plenty of suggestions, or you're welcome to let your imagination run riot and our team will make your dream a reality. Here at Highfield Park we welcome everybody to have their wedding day with us. Your wedding breakfast and evening celebrations will be held in one of our stunning and tastefully decorated suites where natural light is in abundance to compliment your chosen ceremony option. To really appreciate our venue you need to see it for yourself and meet with a member of the team. Please contact us to arrange a convenient date & time for a show round and visit to the venue. We look forward to welcoming you to Highfield Park. Pull up the drive and catch your first glimpse of the elegant 17th century Highfield Park, and you'll know you've arrived somewhere special. Set in 35 acres of countryside, this beautiful mansion is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Highfield Park offers much more than fairy tale beauty and historic grandeur. Here, it's the little details that make all the difference and our experienced team will help plan and deliver everything to perfection. Whether it's your wedding reception, ceremony or both, we'll make sure your day is as unique, exciting and memorable as you have always dreamed.
- Civil ceremonies for up to 140 guests
- Three charming rooms for that memorable ceremony
- Experienced Wedding cordinator to help plan your day and Event Manager to deliver your day
- Picturesque views and backdrops perfect for your photographs
- At the centre of the house is a charming spiralling staircase which is ideal for your family and group photographs.
- A tranquil and idyllic setting for your special day
- 58 en suite bedrooms in the Main House & Fir Tree Court
- Beautiful outdoor option for your ceremony
Our hotel is conveniently located between the major towns of Reading and Basingstoke, both of which are approximately 15 minutes’ drive away. Our convenient location means it has excellent access to the region’s main roads and the close proximity to the M3 and M4 motorways makes it a convenient base for family, friends and guests travelling to your wedding venue.