Exclusive use Country House offering bespoke wedding ceremonies, receptions and civil partnerships
Every couple has a particular vision in mind as to how they want their special day to be and we're here to ensure that all those dreams become a reality. Our Georgian Country House has all the key aspects necessary to make it one of Herefordshire's top wedding venues for civil ceremonies and receptions. In the elegant & romantic surroundings of Parkfields we can cater for every style of wedding. Whether it is the classic traditional white wedding with all of your family and friends or a more intimate occasion Parkfields Country House provides a tailor made service to cater for all of your needs. Our award wining in house chef Paul will be completely dedicated to your wedding Breakfast producing a menu featuring locally sourced ingredients that is sure to impress. Let our experienced in house Wedding Co-ordinators, Amy & Debbie guide and support you every step of the way from initial discussions through to the final farewell of your guests. From the moment you drive up to the entrance of this majestic house can be certain of experiencing the highest standard of service from our team at this spectacular wedding venue.
- A tailor made service from start to finish
- 22 Elegant en-suite bedrooms
- A full time team of staff including a dedicated wedding co-ordinator and award wining head chef
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds
- We can offer Wedding Ceremonies, receptions, Civil Partnerships and Blessings
- We can accommodate 90 guests for a Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast
- A venue that can offer a truly personalised experience
Based in picturesque countryside just 4 miles from the historic town of Ross-on-Wye. Parkfields is easy to find as it is just one mile from the A40 and 5 miles from the M50. Larger cities such as Cardiff & Birmingham are less than an hours drive.