The Inner Temple
The Inner Temple, located in the City of London, boasts a rare selection of historic event spaces that can host almost any type of occasion, from dinners for 20, to receptions for 600.
It is one of the few remaining Georgian style event halls in the City of London suitable for hosting a variety of events. Our historic function rooms are the perfect setting for banquets and wedding receptions, and our three-acre award winning garden can also be hired for summer parties and weddings.
- The Inner Temple has existed since the 14th Century.
- The estate includes the twelfth century Temple Church, and the grade II listed Inner Temple Garden which forms a beautiful, tranquil space within the heart of the Temple, perfect for drinks receptions in the summer months.
- Fully licensed to hold civil weddings and civil partnership ceremonies.
- The Hall, which is our largest space, provides one of the very few Georgian-style banqueting halls in the City of London. The oak-panelled walls are adorned with heraldic shields and historic paintings. Together with silvered chandeliers, stained-glass windows, a minstrels’ gallery and an air cooling system, the Hall provides a most iconic wedding venue.
- Food and drink is provided by our prestigious catering partner, Searcys. Searcys add to the historic charm of the venue - established in 1847 by the pastry chef to the Duke of Northumberland, the company went on to receive a royal warrant and today remain dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality.
Situated in the heart of London’s legal quarter conveniently situated in the renowned ‘Midtown’ district between the City and West End and in close proximity to the Strand, Fleet Street and Embankment.