Nottinghams Premier Wedding Venue hosting weddings for over 15 years!
Colwick Hall Hotel is a magnificent Palladian style Georgian country house mansion nestling in over sixty acres of parkland. A historic building dating back to Saxon times and once the ancestral home of Lord Byron. Located two miles from Nottingham City Centre, Colwick Hall is a grade II* listed manor with a grand entrance overlooking Nottingham racecourse offering exquisite views. The 1776 The Grand Ballroom and Champagne Lounge are the signature rooms for weddings, and with stunning decor, views, first class service, as well as luxurious accommodation, Colwick Hall really does have it all.
- 16 luxuriously designed bedrooms
- Flexibility to host wedding receptions of all sizes and requirements
- Breathtaking views over the lake and gardens at the back and the racecourse at the front
- Capability to host exclusive as well as boutique weddings
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- 15 years experience in helping brides and grooms create their dream weddings