Norwood Park is a unique Country House, like no other. Steeped in nearly 1,000 years of history, this property has seen the turn of many centuries. Wedding Ceremonies and celebrations have been held here for nearly 350 years, so you can trust us to create and host a remarkable celebration for you.
Whatever the season, Norwood Park is a beautiful setting. We would be delighted to show you around Norwood Park and if we can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us. One of the most stunning wedding venues in Nottinghamshire, Norwood Park was awarded its marriage license in 1998. Weddings are part of the great history of Norwood, as records show couples were married under the Ancient Oak in Saxon times. In present times, the civil marriage for up to 75 guests can be held in the elegant drawing room with its magnificent views across the parkland towards the lake. For those larger affairs, the Gallery can provide seating for up to 150 guests. If you dream of an outside wedding, we are also licenced to hold a ceremony under our gazebo with seating for up to 100 guests and standing for a further 50 guests. Norwood Park provides the perfect, unique space to host your wedding reception. For a more intimate setting with between 18-40 guests, you may choose to have your Wedding breakfast in our stunning Georgian Dining Room within the Main House. Alternatively, the Pavilion Gallery is a light and airy space offering space for 120 guests within the Main Gallery and when combined with the Ante Room a further 60 guests, totalling up to 180 guests. Once the vows are spoken, speeches delivered, dining done and formal photos complete, it is time to party with your friends and family. The Gallery is an ideal and spacious venue to celebrate in style with up to 250 guests. There is ample room for bands or DJ's with a large dance floor, full bar and outside courtyard area for relaxing.
- Experienced Kitchen team, who can adapt a selection of dishes and menus to create the Wedding Breakfast you have always dreamed of
- Historic house and stunning gardens for Wedding Photos
- Norwood Park offers a range of packages to suit all tastes and budgets
- Bridal Orangery to get ready in the morning of your wedding
- Overnight accommodation for a total of 47 guests
- Licensed for larger affairs in the Gallery, or outside ceremonies
- Intimate wedding receptions held in the Dining Room for a gathering of between 18-50 guests
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Drawing Room, seating up to 75 guests
- Norwood Park is an exclusive hire venue so you can relax with your guests and your guests only
Norwood Park is located just outside Southwell around 35 minutes from Nottingham and 25 minutes from Newark.