Milton Hill House is available for wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. Oxfordshire wedding venue.
Milton Hill House is a charming Georgian Mansion House, beautifully set in 22 tranquil acres of peaceful parkland. Once you step onto the terrace overlooking the magnificent grounds, you’ll know, intuitively, that you’ve found the perfect venue for your special day. There are few manor houses with quite the same poise and elegance as Milton Hill House. With its perfect Georgian proportions, tall white façade and large columns it creates an instant air of style and sophistication: the perfect setting for this momentous occasion. The history of the house can be traced back to the 18th century and over the years, it has played host to royalty, nobility and celebrity. These days the house, bedrooms and every detail can be tailored entirely around you. And if you have always dreamed of an outdoor wedding we have a licensed pergola. Family and friends can sit on the lawn and watch the ceremony with a backdrop of the Italian fountain and olive trees.
- Your personal Wedding Co-ordinator to help plan your day
- Only one wedding is catered for on any one day, thus insuring you of our undivided attention
- Complimentary overnight accommodation along with full English Breakfast for the Bride & Groom
- Special Accommodation rates for all your guests
- 5 licensed suites to hold ceremonies and partnerships for up to 150 people
- Beautiful suites perfect for your Wedding Breakfast for up to 130 people
- Set on 22 acres of beautiful parkland with many locations to create stunning photographs
Milton Hill, Steventon, Abingdon, OX13 6AF By Car Exit M4 at Junction 13, the A34 to Oxford. After 9 miles take the A4185 to Wantage. Go straight over the first and second roundabout. Just after the Packhorse Public House take the left turn (shared entrance with Milton Business & Technology Centre). Take the first left turn into the main drive for Milton Hill House Training Centre. Follow this drive all the way to the Main House. Exit M40 at Junction 9, take the A34 to Newbury. Exit the A34 at the A4130 (Milton Interchange) Junction. Take the fourth exit and follow the A4130 for approximately 1 mile through one set of traffic lights. Take the right turn after the Farm Shop (shared entrance with Milton Business & Technology Centre). Take the first left turn into the main drive for Milton Hill House Training Centre. Follow this drive all the way to the Main House.