Steeped in history and picturesque countryside, Lythe Hill is the perfect wedding venue for your perfect day.
Dating back to the 1400’s our newly-restored listed Tudor House with white exterior and magnificent timber beams provide the perfect backdrop for wedding events and grand affairs. Surrounded by elegant garden terraces, formal lawns and flower beds overlooking our idealistic lake, paired with our feature Lakeside Wedding Gazebo which is fully licensed for civil ceremonies. Our main function rooms can hold up to 120 people banquet style and are also fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies. We can also accommodate intimate occasions in our smaller rooms. For the most beautiful, romantic and memorable day of your life choose from our bespoke packages and rest assured our dedicated wedding professionals will plan everything to perfection. Lythe Hill rests on the borders of Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex. It is an outstanding example of a luxury country house hotel that has never lost its old world sense of charm. With 46 individually designed bedrooms, gym, spa, health club and stunning restaurant, you can expect faultless service and total relaxation set within 22 acres of countryside.
- 4 Star AA/RAC, 2 AA Rosettes
- Surrey's Premier Wedding Venue has a newly licensed wedding pavilion for outdoor ceremonies
- Four star Hotel
- 2 AA rosettes Restaurant
- Four licensed rooms
- Can cater for any number
- 14 Century oak beamed Restaurant
- Beautiful Garden Room
- Marquee on lawn available upon request
- Fantastic countryside setting
- Beautiful courtyard for reception
- Helicopter landing site
- Individually designed and named rooms
- Honeymoon package-champagne
- Award winning Amarna Spa
- Did you know Lythe Hill has attracted a number of famous writers, poets and artists of the past?
Lythe Hill is easily accessible by car. Situated just outside Haslemere on the B2131 Petworth Road. Less than 1 hour from London by train, taxis are available at Haslemere.