Hilton Avisford Park
There couldn't be a more romantic location for the biggest day of your life, than Hilton Avisford Park. the Georgian mansion dating back to 1166 is set within 89 aches of stunning Sussex countryside, close to Arundel on the edge of the South downs.
weddings at Hilton Avisford Park are the epitome of elegance and charm and the perfect place to start married life. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies in a number of beautiful locations both inside and out side, the choice is yours. The Grand Hall, Henty Suite, Terrace Room and Gazebo on the Linkway Lawns offer the perfect location for your ceremony, we can accommodate a Marquee for your wedding breakfast within our beautiful grounds whatever the weather, whatever the season, your day will remain flawless.
- 1928-74 Avisford House became a Roman Catholic boys boarding school
- In 1756 Avisford House was built by Thomas Fowler
- The entrance lodge which stood on Yapton Lane in 1756 was rebuilt in the mid 19th century in Italiante style
- The names of previous Head Boys are preserved on the cedar panelling of the Cedar Restaurant and can be seen today
- 1976 Avisford House was sold with 40 acereas for conversion to a hotel and country club
- 1999 The hotel was acquired by Hilton and it was renamed Hilton Avisford Park
The picturesque setting is located close to Arundel, between historic Chichester and Brighton, on the edge of the South Downs, just 90-minutes drive from London Heathrow, an hour from Gatwick and 50 minutes from Southampton airport, making Hilton Avisford Park the perfect location for your biggest day.