An elegant classical style Country house wedding venue, on the Worcestershire Herefordshire border. Whitbourne Hall is available for wedding receptions with exclusive use, dining capacity 130, maximum number of guests 200. Clients may bring in their own caterer, bar and band.
Whitbourne Hall is a Victorian Country House, built in Classical style and standing in 8 acres of gardens and grounds. Under the imposing portico the front doors open into a pillared atrium with a unique blue glass ceiling and white marble staircase; the perfect place to greet your guests;. Three elegant reception rooms give you a dining room, ballroom and sitting room, and in fine weather the Terrace is yours to enjoy. Plan your dream Wedding Reception and bring it to life in this lovely house. Bring in your own caterer and wine, we will not charge corkage; Decorate the rooms to your own theme. We will give you free access the day before and the day after your celebration to set up and clear away. Our wedding Hire includes chairs and tables to seat 130; use of kitchen, cloakrooms and car park.
- Whitbourne Hall gives you exclusive use of the Atrium and grand reception rooms
- Your own choice of caterer to provide exactly the menu you require
- No corkage will be charged on wine and drinks which you provide for your guests
- Freedom to decorate the venue to your own style
- Dining capacity 130, no further charge for up to 200 guests
- Access for the full day prior to and full day following your celebration
1 mile from the Whitbourne turnoff on A44, 4 miles from Bromyard, 12 miles from the centre of Worcester, see our web site for map.