Wick Farm is a medieval farm which was renovated 10 years ago to make your perfect wedding venue. The 650 year oak beams are complimented by the solid oak floors and beautiful stone walls. The outside area is enhanced by the roses, lavender and fairy lit arches.
Wick Farm is a medieval farm steeped in history and built for the monks at nearby Hinton Priory. Dating from 1372 it is set in 37 acres of stunning countryside, complete with horses, sheep, chickens and even a duck pond. The beautiful threshing barn with views of the Westbury White Horse could not be a better rural retreat for your special day. Just off the A36, sandwiched between Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Warminster and Frome with free parking and full wheel chair access into both barns, Wick Farm makes the perfect venue for your wedding, party, conference or meeting. Licensed for civil ceremonies and marriages for up to 150 and 200 guests in the evening.
- Up to 200 evening Guests.
- 40-132 Guests for the wedding breakfast.
- Beautiful Fairy lit Garden for your reception drinks.
- Lower Barn for drinks reception in we weather with beautiful cooped decking area.
- Beautiful hay barn with double swing for wet weather photos under cover.
- Front of House Manager included in the price.
- Free food tasting once you have secured a date.
- Fully stocked licensed bar open from after the ceremony until Midnight
- Extended license available if pre-arranged.
- All prices include VAT, chairs, tables, linen, bar, staff etc.
Situated Just outside Bath, close to Bristol, Trowbridge, Frome and Radstock we are just 15 minutes from Bath Spa mainline Train Station and 40 minutes from Bristol Airport.