Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel and Spa
Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel, Stow-Cum-Quy, Cambridgeshire wedding venue. Civil ceremonies and wedding receptions. Cambridgeshire wedding venue.
At Quy Mill, Cambridge we understand that your Wedding Day is one of the most important days of your life. Every couple will have a different image of their ‘Perfect Wedding Day’, which is why you will have a personal wedding co-ordinator, who will be on hand to assist and advise with all of your arrangements to ensure that your day is unique. We hold a Civil Ceremony and Civil Partnership License, and there can be few finer settings than our grade II listed Historical Waterwheel Room with the unique feature of the old 16ft Waterwheel. Add to this our beautiful gardens, providing an outstanding backdrop for the most perfect photographs of your special day. Your Wedding Breakfast commences with a drinks reception in our idyllic gardens or in the cooler seasons, our beamed Lounge before moving on to our Waterwheel Room where we can welcome up to 70 guests where our award-winning food and attentive staff will ensure your day is perfect If you would like to discuss the individual options available for your day or if you would like to arrange to view the Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel please contact us to make an appointment.
- Licensed for Civil Marriage and Civil Partnership Ceremonies
- Complimentary Four Poster Bedroom with Spa Bath for Wedding Night with Sparkling Wine for the Wedding Couple
- Complimentary Room Hire with Wedding Breakfast
- Inclusive Wedding Packages from £46.50 per person
- Special Wedding Guest Accommodation Rates
- Ample Free Parking
- Resident DJ
- Private dining for up to 80 with fully licenced bar and dance floor, lighting and sound system.
- Imagine Spa on site for Hen Parties
- Access to 11 acres of picturesque grounds for photo shoot
- Dedicated wedding planner with you every step of the way to design a bespoke wedding unique to you
Cambridge Quy Mill Hotel, Stow-cum-Quy, Cambridge Our location is easily accessible situated just of the A14 in the pretty village of Stow-cum-Quy on the outskirts of Cambridge. We have ample free onsite parking and a helipad for use by our guests Directions: From A14 East Bound Take Junction 35 off A14 marked Newmarket, Burwell, Quy A1303, take the first exit off the roundabout keeping in the left hand lane marked Quy. Take the first left-hand turn marked Best Western Cambridge Quy Mill (directly opposite church) the hotel is situated 1/2 mile down the lane From A14 West Bound Take Junction 35 off A14 marked Newmarket, Burwell, Quy A1303, take the third exit off the roundabout keeping in the left hand lane marked Quy. Take the first left-hand turn marked Best Western Cambridge Quy Mill (directly opposite church) the hotel is situated 1/2 mile down the lane