Preston Court is a stand out, family owned & run venue on an idyllic private estate. We were voted No. 3 by Buzzfeed, as 'the most spectacular places to get married in the UK.'
Surrounded by stunning lakes and woodland, Preston Court is a beautiful wedding location in Kent’s countryside. Set within 650 acres of private estate, the listed Georgian manor house and charming 17th Century oak Barn offer the perfect place for a traditional wedding, or something a little different. We also have luxury Glamping in Bell Tents available on site for Bride and Groom and all your guests if you wish. Alternatively, we have boutique hotels close by. For your wedding ceremony, we offer three fantastic choices. Our gardens are perfect for an outdoor event; Juliana’s medieval moated island boasts a pretty pagoda in which to say your vows. Alternatively, the timeless 12th Century St. Mildred’s Church stands within the estate, or you can choose our gorgeous Kentish Barn with reception to follow. At Preston Court we have a few special features which lend themselves perfectly to a variety of themes. Our stunning Victorian Carousel and 1920’s Art Deco mechanical fairground organs are available for hire to wow your guests and are the perfect additions for a ‘Vintage Fairground’ theme. We can tailor and decorate to suit any style; from rustic to rural, medieval to modern, the setting is perfect. We have agreed special rates with many local boutique hotels and fabulous restaurants
- We were voted top 10 of the most spectacular wedding venues in the UK, By Buzzfeed.
- We have the only Victorian resident Carousel which has been re decorated in beautiful pastel colours - 1000 of little lights illuminate the carousel at night and it is a real crowd pleaser
- Preston Court is not just barn venue, it has huge gardens with lakes and a island surrounded by water, a manor house, an ancient church on site and 2 different locations for civil ceremonies
- We have luxury glamping on site with 10 large Bell & Emporer tents, hot showers, luxury bathrooms, BBQ's, a beautiful sun shade with lots of outdoor seating, woodland walks and gorgeous country pubs within walking distance
- Our experienced team are here to welcome you and will do their absolute best to make sure you have the best day ever. We encourage every wedding to be different.
- Preston Court has a expertly curated wine list including wines from France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Australia and South Africa. We also have some incredible local wines from Chapel Down, Barnsole and Charham Vineyards
- We like to source all our food locally from the 'Garden Of England.' Everything is fresh, seasonal and delicious - sharing platters, 'Host The Roast.'
- Read our reviews!!
Preston Court is located in East Kent which is just 56 minutes on the train from London St Pancras. We are situated in idyllic private countryside and only 15 minutes drive from gorgeous sandy beaches, including Margate, Broadstairs and Deal. Whitstable is 20-25 mins drive and a haven of great restaurants, cafes and quaint pubs, as well as boutiques and of course the world rekown Oysters.