Sudbury House Hotel
Sudbury House is a Grade 2 listed building, creating a stunning wedding venue , between Oxford and Swindon on the Oxfordshire Wiltshire border.
Sudbury House is a Grade 2 listed building, once a distinguished Georgian home which is sympathetically to its former glory, creating a stunning wedding venue with the addition of antique furnishings, complemented with beautiful clocks, sculptures and artwork. The Old House offers you a traditional entrance with the main hotel offering a more contemporary design with a welcoming bar and reception venue for up to 160 for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an informal buffet or evening function. The Sudbury House has extensive licensed areas within our gardens, the " Old House " and the main hotel giving you a choice of areas in which to hold your wedding ceremony. Alongside these extensive facilities, we have nine acres of grounds, ideal for photographs and outdoor drinks receptions and we also have 49 recently refurbished bedrooms for you and your guests to stay in at reduced wedding rates.
- Sudbury House is a Grade 2 Listed Building
- Nine acres of landscaped gardens and outdoor space for photographs and welcome drinks
- Traditional Georgian building with the addition of contemporary reception space and accommdaotion
- Licensed for wedding and civil ceremonies
- Combination of old and new rooms for receptions, welcome drinks, wedding receptions and drinks
- Completely refurbished in 2015
- Seasonal menus using local produce where possible
- Wedding packages to suit all budgets.
Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, in the pretty market town of Faringdon, the hotel is midway between Oxford and Swindon. Just off the A420, the hotel is within easy access of the M4 and M40. Complimentary free car parking.