• Located with stunning views over the Surrey and Sussex countryside with links to M25, Redhill Train Station and Gatwick Airport • Victorian mansion house licensed for Civil Ceremonies for up to 100 guests • An amazing backdrop for your photographs which will help you remember your special day for years to come • Wedding breakfast and evening reception menus will be created by the Executive Chef and extensive wine list • Luxurious master suites with feature beds and stunning views • Dedicated Wedding Team
Imagine your wedding day set amidst beautiful views of the Surrey Downs, taking place in a building inspired by the Neo-Gothic splendour of the Palace of Westminster. This unique Victorian mansion house in Surrey, which dates back to 1872, delights with its stylish interiors hung with fine paintings and unique artwork. At Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa, you’ll find all this and more at one of the most exclusive wedding venues in Surrey. Our wedding spaces are licensed for civil ceremonies so you can say your vows or host your wedding reception beside the venues many original features. Your wedding breakfast and evening reception menus will be created by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team will be on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, romantic and a true celebration of your love for one another.
- 2 AA Rosettes
- Leisure Facilities
- Spa - Tailormade Bride & Groom Packages
- 60 Bedrooms
- Exclusive Use
- Monthly Wedding showcase dates
- Wedding Reception 10 - 100
- Civil Licence
- Four Star Country House Hotel
Nutfield Priory, Redhill, Surrey From the M25 travelling East - Take junction 8 and follow the signs to Reigate and then Redhill. Pass under the railway bridge and follow the signs to the A25 Godstone. From the M25 travelling West - Take junction 6 to Redhill. Go onto the A25 via Godstone and Nutfield Priory hotel is one and half miles on the left after Nutfield village.