A 400 year old Barn, nestled among rolling countryside , surrounded by farmland among the South Downs.
We are a relaxed family run wedding venue, set amongst beautiful rolling farmland in the heart of West Sussex. Our magnificent Main Barn has stood proudly on the farm for over 400 years and in that time has had many agricultural uses but is now exclusively available to you, to celebrate the biggest day of you life! “Every wedding is special to us and therefore we give you the time you need to create your very own bespoke dream day. You are invited to have exclusive use of our Barns as we only hold one wedding per weekend giving you plenty of time to create your perfect vision.”
- An affordable venue in a gorgeous setting.
- Our no-rush policy, allows plenty of time for setting up and breakdown.
- Our light, airy barn and courtyard make Fitzleroi an ideal venue for all weather.
- We are able to cater for large and small wedding parties, making each one special.
- The natural light, historic barn and rolling farm land is loved by photographers.
Just outside the quiet, quintessential English village of Fittleworth, West Sussex.