New Craven Hall
An industrial, urban luxe events space for wedding and corporate in the city centre.
When it comes to weddings at New Craven Hall, we offer a completely bespoke service. Couples can create their very own wedding package, allowing complete control over your special day, all with the help of our inclusive wedding coordination service. Whether you would like to do everything in one place or come to us once you have said ‘I do’, we offer a flexible service that can fit around your timings and requirements. Because we know that all couples have their own quirks, stories and styles, we work on a personal basis to ensure your day reflects just that - you. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies, transforming the Main Hall into a cosy and romantic setting for your guests to share the most important moment of your day.
- Independent venue established in 2016 by Leeds couple Jane and Ben Corkhill
- Quirky industrial space close to Leeds city centre
- Personal service from start to finish, from our team of event managers, front of house and bar staff
- Full specialised wedding coordination service included in every package
- Couples can build their own wedding package, allowing complete control over their big day
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Fully licensed bar with optional late opening until 3am
- Own suppliers allowed, or choose from an amazing list of tried and trusted caterers, photographers, entertainment and more!
New Craven Hall is situated in the developing industrial area south of Leeds city centre. Its aesthetics embrace this while still housing a desirable and modern space for a variety of events. The exposed brick walls and large metal beams combine with warm lighting and soft furnishings to create the perfect atmosphere.